With many options available, bathroom remodeling can be daunting as you may want to decide on new tiles, change fixtures or extend the size of your bathroom. At Tub Coaters, we can help make your bathroom remodeling project a pleasant experience. With excellent customer reviews and 22 years of industry experience, we are sure not to leave you disappointed!
About Full Bathroom Remodeling
A full bathroom remodel is essential to spice up your house. Even though it might be the smallest room in the house, the entire remodeling process can be painstaking and quite tough to renovate. Remodeling a bathroom requires plenty of preparation and flexibility in the budget. At the end of the day, a remodeled bathroom reflects your style which also provides a luxurious feeling every time you step inside it.
What Are the Benefits of Full Bathroom Remodeling?
- A bathroom remodel is a great way to add value to your home. On average, the return on investment for a mid-range bathroom remodel is about 70%. With a remodeled bathroom, it makes your home more attractive to potential buyers thus helping you sell your home more quickly
- Remodeled bathrooms are generally more energy efficient. From water-saving faucets and toilets to improved lighting, these features are not only good for the environment but you also benefit from lower utility costs. You can also opt for more eco-friendly and sustainable materials to your liking
- Old bathrooms are ridden with potential safety hazards like chipped or cracked tiles. A bathroom remodel can take care of these safety risks and add more safety features especially for the disabled, older or special needs clients. A safer bathroom prevents potential injuries saving you a lot of money on medical bills
- A new and remodeled bathroom definitely adds to the aesthetics of the home. You will be surprised by the impact walking into a sleek space can have on your productivity and mood
- Maximize space and add additional storage solutions to your bathroom through an entire bathroom remodel. A new bathroom can increase the functionality within the four walls, while removing some of the older features of your old bathroom that may make the same space feel smaller and less functional.
Who Needs Full Bathroom Remodeling?
One sign that your bathroom renovation is overdue is that the décor and colors look outdated. Not only is it a noticeable element of your room, but it is also a reflection of your taste and style. Most outdated bathrooms were also not designed 40 or 50 years ago, with 21st-century needs in mind. Older bathrooms possess a cramped layout and bad organization. It is time to do a full bathroom remodeling to bring your bath space up to date if you agree with the aforementioned statements!
Why Choose Tub Coaters?
At Tub Coaters, we pride ourselves on the experience, craftsmanship and dedication we provide for our clients. With more than 22 years of history in the industry, we understand the importance of delivering satisfaction to our customers for every project we tackle. We are committed to providing our customers with quality installations and the best products up to date. We at Tub Coaters hope to extend our professional services to you with proper care and satisfaction!
For more information about our services, feel free to contact us today.